Updated November 2008
EasyWorship.com is operated by Softouch Development, Inc. and may be accessed in the United States and abroad. For personal information protection purposes, Softouch Development, Inc. is the controller and processor of any personal information collected through EasyWorship.com. This information may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Please read this policy, and if you have any questions, contact us. Remember, it‘s your choice not to give personal information online. By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Consent to Collection of Your Personal Information
When you visit this site, certain kinds of non-personal identifying information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
Personal Information Includes:
- information collected when you register, including your user name and password, name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- information collected when you make a purchase, including your credit card information and billing address;
- if you become a producer, information collected when you sign-up as a producer including your name, company name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Remember, you can always choose not to provide personal information, but if you choose not to provide it, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We reserve the following rights to disclose your personal information to appropriate third-parties if we are required to do so by law or we believe such action is necessary:
- We may need to disclose your information in connection with processing transactions, technical problems, or network maintenance;
- To protect the company’s rights and property;
- To investigate reports of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive material;
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website and/or property;
- During emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk;
- To comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order;
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely case of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
EasyWorship.com uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes and view their previous invoices. Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- protecting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology which encrypts information you input;
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, or use or destruction of data.
We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Softouch Development, Inc. and EasyWorship.com are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you may use EasyWorship.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent. Parents can email us to have any of their child’s information removed from any further use or communications.
Changes to this Policy